Thought I'd share my morning with you!
This is what I woke up to this morning........
Actually, it looks like this most mornings, today I just decided to brave the 20 degrees and run out to shoot proof of it. It is one of the perks of living in Wyoming I guess. What a great way to begin the day.
5 comments:
Yeah, Wyoming sunrises are definitely amazing. 20 degrees?! HOLY - oh wait, this is a family friendly site. :) You guys are always welcome in Vegas for Christmas, it'll probably be 60. But I will say this, I will miss the snow on Christmas day.
Pretty pics Kristin! I am sorry that I haven't written or even commented you... I have been flat on my back sick since Saturday morning early. I am finally sitting up today so I am in bed on the computer... lol.
Anyway, just had to say the pics are really pretty. Isn't is so nice of Heavenly Father to give us gifts like a beautiful sunrise. :)
It was especially nice for me to see since I haven't seen the sun in days... lol. Thanks for sharing!
Miss you and love you all!
XOXOXOX
Those are beautiful pics and you are sooooo brave to go out there and take them! Oh-you were wondering about the pics on my blog....you can thank Deseret News for them. ;) I can't wait to see you in a few weeks! Email me so we can work out $$$ and anything else you need to get the job done (xanax, jim, etc. hehehe).
Sweet Sunrise! I wish so bad that even great photo's would do the real thing justice!! '...and I said to myself...what a wonderful world!"
believe it or not, this is straight out of the camera! No post processing at all! It really was incredible, and nothing is as good as the real thing..... but this was a pretty good shot.
Post a Comment