Monday, December 15, 2008

There is something seriously wrong with Wyoming weather.



Driving home from Utah yesterday, we went over South Pass and were all in awe at how cold it was. However, when we arrived home last night, it was 20 below zero, and our little house was more like an igloo. Finally at 11:00 this morning, it's comfortable, (that's close to warm!) but outside it's still -12 !!!
This is CRAZY!!???!

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

well i was feeling kinda sad for me when it was 5 above zero this morning but that pretty much sucks for you!!! well i'm sure you can find ways to stay warm xoxoxoxoxo

The Yates Family said...

Okay, so I would DIE up there, having adapted to Las Vegas and all. It's been in the 30's here, and I'm FRIGGIN FREAZING MY KEESTER OFF! I have the thermostat turned up to 75, with 3 blankets on my bed. How's that for ya? My mom just laughs at me. RUDE! ;)

Mimi said...

So, I totally thought I commented this but I guess not since there isn't one here from me! I am truly sorry that you are in that COLD! BRRR...
I think it's gonna be a LONG WINTER for you... so get that fire roaring and cuddle up with some good books, christmas movies, stories, your sweet little kidlets and GET WARM!
We miss you and LOVE YOU!
Hancocks
xoxoxox