I had the Sister Missionaries over for dinner last night, and since we are on a ranch..... and since I happen to have some boots, and a hat available.............
Actually, you might recognize the background. This was just some photo shop practice. It was pitch black when we were outside. They both actually wanted a picture with the horses; but it was too dark to try to go down in the fields to get the horses, and it was a flippin 9 degrees! It's gettin a little frosty here in Wyoming!So, I put a really nice, warm background in. Those wonderful sunrises come in handy, don't they?!
.... dinner was good too. :)
3 comments:
cute :)
Ok so i am so confused, did you move to WY?
I Love your sense of humor!!! I can't believe you had them dress up(actually I can)! The house is going great...we actually are only in week one and already have two houses ready for trusses...not sure how to spell trusses, but I'm sure you will forgive me :-)
Post a Comment