Monday, November 10, 2008


I just wanted to share my latest favorite photo. I took this a couple of days before we left to go to Utah.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Adorable!!!! And it would look terrific in a sepia tone or black and white too. :) Or black and white except for our cute little girl and her wagon in color.
So, did you go and watch the haka on my blog? Did you see my baby... #54. He really does a good job at it.
Well, thanks for sharing that SWEET pic!
xoxo
Mimi

Chrissy said...

You are getting quite professional with your picture taking!!!! I will say it again.....I am impressed!!

Kallee said...

Clayton and I have been laughing so hard at your blog posts. Especially the one of Meranda, we've never seen that style of "hand-holding". I grew up in Star Valley, Wyoming and I still haven't seen anything like it:). We can't believe how much she looks like Keesa...lucky girl! Clayton wants to know if she laughs like her too.

It was so fun to find your blog. I think I've tried to look at your profile before but have never been able to.

Your family is darling and we love the top picture.

Hopefully we'll see you when David gets home!!