

This is Porter Norman Nielson - Bryan's grandson! Cassandra delivered (by C-section) at eight o' clock tonight. He's 8 lbs 2 oz. and 20 inches long. Big stinker already, huh? This was the photo they sent us by phone..... no worries though. We're heading down this weekend, and I'm sure we'll get some really great pictures to post. ( I know a GREAT photographer! ha ha!) Yeah! All went well. Both are healthy. Be sure to tell GRANDPA congratulations!!
5 comments:
CONGRATS GRANDPARENTS!!! Can't wait to see pictures! I am sure you will have fun taking a ton to share ;)
I am glad to hear that all went well... well, as well as a C Section can go... been there, done that (twice!) DON'T WANT TO DO IT AGAIN! lol...
Well, we LOVE you!
Mimi and fam
oh P.S. Manti went to the State Championship game but lost by a field goal in the last 2.5 seconds of the game. It was 28-28 and the final was 31-28
So sad to watch those poor boys...
well I still want to be able to call you G-Ma but I guess I'll have to settle for calling Bryan "Pa"
Congrats - hope all is going well for the new parents.
Talk to you later!
Congratulations Grandpa and Grandma! :) Have a fun and safe trip to Utah this weekend!
you're a granny whether you like it or not:)
That's so awesome! Congratulations, Grandma and Grandpa! Hope all are doing well.
Post a Comment