I am so tired tonight. It was a long - emotional day. I always have a hard time when the kids go back to school. They love the first day. I hate it.
I did try to spend most of the (lonely) day working to catch up.
No. I haven't blogged the rest of our summer.
BUT,
I did get the first day of school up.
That's something.
No fancy editing.
No long drawn out narrative.
Big kids were up and gone by 6:30; little kids were out the door by 7:30;
I was back home crying by 8:30.
Thankfully tomorrow is early out. :)
Yup. I'm pathetic.
I don't care.
My 1st baby is a Senior - and my last baby is in 2nd grade.
I can cry all I want.

4 comments:
Yeah, if I deserve a tear, so do you. Definitely. I already have shed a couple of tears, and my first baby is only going into Kindergarten! WAH for us! :(
Wednesday I did my last activity as a "Primary" mother. It has only been 26 1/2 years of doing. It is definitely time for withdrawal feelings.
sure am not looking forward to that....then again, some days i sure feel like it!!
Cute kids and cute mamma!! Hard to see them grow up. Sure are good looking. Taylor shot up and I'm sure the girls are lining up at your door!! Tell all Hi!!
Post a Comment