Friday, October 1, 2010

Wyoming

The clouds looked painted in the sky tonight
Those who know me best know that I haven't been a huge
fan of Wyoming.  There are things that we appreciated all along.
I love the small town.
There are people here that we adore.
But over-all, it wasn't my 'ideal resting place', so to speak.

However, I can say, with all the honesty in my heart,
that,
quite literally,
from the first day we moved here,
I have been in love with the
sunsets that Wyoming produces.
And tonight, It's nice that,
at the end of a crazy day,
of a crazy week,
(well, a crazy two years)
God loves me enough
to share this with me again.
And I can remember that i need to appreciate Him.

2 comments:

Jena said...

Weren't those clouds so cool - I never really noticed clouds like that before until Friday. My mom says they are called Mare's Tails and say a storm is coming. Love your pics, thanks for sharing!

Denise said...

Love it!! He always give you a silver lining if you look for it.