She caught my attention
the very first time
I saw her at church.
We visited.
She didn't know my name.
I decided to tease her one day,
and kept texting her,
and bugging her,
and,
it bugged her.
*wink*
she figured out who it was,
but from then on,
I was 'creepy lady' in her phone.
(she still called me that last Thursday)
I was proud of her.
I was amazed by her.
SHE reminded me of my own.
SHE is bold.
Brave.
Devoted.
Sincere.
She made all of her friends,
feel like they were
her best friend.
SHE was the only one,
I was REALLY afraid
to meet up in a dark alley with.....
unless she was on my side.
I look up to her.
I relied on her to watch out for my baby.
She was my friend too.
And my heart hurts.
It doesn't matter how.
It doesn't matter why.
It just matters.
It's crazy,
how in a short 18 years,
so much could be accomplished,
and so many could be affected.
I love you Bay.



2 comments:
Kristen,
She is such a beautiful girl. I am so sorry for the loss you are all feeling right now.
Hugs from us to you!
xoxo
Mimi
That was so beautiful, Kristen. Baylee will be greatly missed. She touched many lives!
Post a Comment