Ah... CUTE! And she will be sixteen, before you know it! lol I miss those days... love my kids and the stage they are in now, but I sure did enjoy those stages too. Sweet pictures! xoxox
Where, oh where, has the time gone by? She is such a beautiful little girl! I still think of her as the tiny baby in your arms when K and I used to visit teach every now and then... Hope that you and the family are doing well... Amy
2 comments:
Ah... CUTE! And she will be sixteen, before you know it! lol
I miss those days... love my kids and the stage they are in now, but I sure did enjoy those stages too.
Sweet pictures!
xoxox
Where, oh where, has the time gone by? She is such a beautiful little girl! I still think of her as the tiny baby in your arms when K and I used to visit teach every now and then... Hope that you and the family are doing well...
Amy
Post a Comment