Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Oh relief....

I am finally over the trauma.





No red lines, and most of all
NO LOSS OF DATA OR APPLICATIONS!
See, what some don't know, is that two years ago
I had a very VERY traumatic event with our
home computer. I lost
EVERYTHING.
Pictures from Disneyland, all my
handouts for piano, several vital
legal documents.
Ev-er-y-thing.
So, part of the stress of having to relinquish my laptop
has been the threat of having to wipe the hard
drive, and losing everything again.
I backed up, and re-backed up.
I even did the Mac "Time machine".
But I've still been very stressed.
Thankfully,
it's home.
unharmed.
All is right with my world....
today.



2 comments:

trevor and keesa said...

yay hip hip hooray

Mimi said...

Ah... see we told you they would take care of you! lol
We are glad it's back and all is right with your world again!!