Monday, October 5, 2009

HELP!!!


Can anyone help me with this??!
I have this nasty red line through the screen on my laptop!!
I'm just sick about it!
Any suggestions??
Anyone??



please....?

5 comments:

Mimi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mimi said...

Have you dropped it or anything? Kel says maybe it's a connection problem with wiring or something but to call the apple store or the company.

Brigham said...

Used to work as a Staples Technician for Laptops.

That's definately a bad LCD panel, one of the columns of the LCDs isn't functioning properly and unable to pass other colors other than red and white. I've had this happen on a Toshiba laptop where it was showing a single blue line on the right side of the screen.

The only way to fix this is to replace the LCD panel itself ---- I found a thread response to someon with the same kind of problem.. Sorry! I dont know if that helps or not. You can probably send it in to apple to have them replace it for you but you're gonna have to pay for it. :(

Mimi said...

you haven't had your computer long enough to have to pay for it to be fixed by apple if it's something you did not do to the computer such as drop it etc... call apple and they usually send a box to put it in and they pay for it to be shipped to them and then back to you also. I had a lemon laptop (the old white one) and it had to be sent in like 3 times and then they finally said it was a lemon and sent me a BRAND NEW ONE in it's place all for FREE! I never paid a thing and I didn't even buy the extra warranty thing on it when I bought it. Apple is really good to work with.

trevor and keesa said...

that seriously sucks.....i'm so sorry