Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Randa is 15.... EEK!



But she's growing up so pretty!

8 comments:

The Flight Crew said...

YAY Randa. Happy Birthday!! Hope you have an awesome day.

Denise said...

Stay as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside Randa! Love ya....Happy Birthday!~

Mimi said...

Okay, so call me dumb but I totally thought she was 15 already... I guess I was aging her with Kotah... lol!
He turned 16 yesterday and Alex made him go out on a double date with her! He was SCARED to DEATH to call the girl and ask her out! NOT EVEN KIDDING! Ha Ha Ha!!!!! Kelly videoed the call on his phone so we can forever more tease him about it! :)

Mimi said...

Oh... almost forgot... HAPPY BIRTHDAY Miranda!

Mimi said...

ah... dang it! I guess I am going for the win in most comments to a single post...ugh... anyway, I wanted to say she looks beautiful and nice pics mom!
I think I am finally out of comments now. lol

kate said...

And, you know what comes next year...

the BIG 1-6!


AHHHHHHHH!

Jessica Lillie said...

ahhh! :D talk about beautiful! (do you have your shot gun???)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.