Sunday, April 5, 2009

My Week in Review

ok, so all I did this week.........


A few of my friends and I camped out at the church this whole week, and we scrapbooked like crazy! We even converted someone who was dead set against doing anything "scrappish"
- heh heh heh, Laura-
(she only made cards, but that's how it all starts!)
Joellen even made her debut in an awesome page for her daughter. Yehaw!
We got to gab a lot, we ate a bunch, we survived all the kids,
AND THE CHURCH IS STILL STANDING!

What a blast this week was.
Thanks Ladies!! Looking forward to the next one!



(ha ha ha..... laura..... I can still see the ketchup on your mouth from the fries.....)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, I was SO bummed that I got sick on Wednesday and couldn't come over. Tuesday was great though. :)

Kristi and Rob said...

That looks like so much fun! I got to go the scrapbook expo in SLC and it was crazy!! I have scrapbooked some of the pics you have given me and they look awesome. Rob said for my birthday I can get a cricut! YEAH! Remember the first time you took me to a scrapbook thing at the hotel in Epraim and I was so anti scrapbooking. Well look at me now! Anyway excited to see you at Easter! Kristi

Denise said...

SOOO FUN!! Dang I MISS that!! Glad you had fun...I want to come next time!!