So, really, how many people roast marshmallows inside? IN MARCH. During last weeks snow day, we wanted to do something fun for the kids for Family Home Evening. So, we decided to put our wood burning stove to good use - and voila - s'mores!
*sidenote* -
Randa thought she was funny, and got a hold of my little camera, and decided that there aren't enough photos of me. Humph.
Whatever.
*sidenote* -
Randa thought she was funny, and got a hold of my little camera, and decided that there aren't enough photos of me. Humph.
Whatever.





3 comments:
Okay... so totally done this!!! Isn't it FUN? We even cooked dinner in our wood burning stove one night when the power was out due to a snow storm. lol
And... UMMM... totally love the pics of YOU! Too cute!
xoxo
In-door Smores are a lot of fun! I don't do them as much as I did when I lived in Payson! Looks like you had fun...that was the point! Especially like the last pic of you! :)
This is AWESOME! I love roasting marshmallows at home. But you guys have it so much better because you can use a REAL fire! Are you doing this again this weekend? I heard you Wyomingites got another cold snap! BLEAH! I'm sending warm thoughts your way!
Post a Comment